15/08/2013

Herbalife Formula 1 shake - refreshing pineapple & carrot mix | Healthy eating advice from Herbalife


Hi, I'm Susan Bowerman, and today I'm making a carrot and pineapple shake, using Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix. The great thing about Herbalife shakes is the endless variety of flavor mixes you can put together. You can add all kinds of fruits, extracts like vanilla or almond, and spices like cinnamon or ginger. You can even add veggies, which is why I'm using carrots in my shake today.

It's very simple. I'm going to start out with eight ounces of low fat milk. I'll start by adding two scoops of my Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix - just like making a simple Herbalife shake. Then I'll add about 1/2 cup (120g) frozen pineapple and 1/4 cup (30g) frozen carrots. Normally when I make my Herbalife shakes, I would use ice, but since these are frozen, they'll make my Herbalife shake exactly the temperature I prefer, so no additional ice is needed. The last thing I'll put in - to give my Herbalife shake a slight tropical flavor - is a couple of drops of coconut extract.

Blend until smooth, and then your Herbalife shake is ready. This Herbalife shake mix is a great source of Vitamin A because of the carrots, and you can get a good dose of Vitamin C from the pineapple in this tropical treat. Obviously, the extra ingredients add a few more calories but you're upping your daily nutrients too. 

For more nutrition advice from Herbalife, visithttp://www.DiscoverGoodNutrition.com or take a look at my YouTube playlist: http://hrbl.me/VJ6XEl.

Sem comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...